Monday 23 December 2013

Free Fantage Accounts

I searched for good accounts and found these... I know no one wants those bad ones with like all the newbie stuff (I understand) So I got found these accounts that is not newbie. 


Please DO NOT ban these accounts, I took my time into finding them!
Therefore, if i find them all banned I will not search for good accounts and post them. Instead I will give you newbie accounts.

Girls:
Username: rona_5
Password: mina71

Username: chrisiehappy2
Password: chriszho1

Username: melissa_fun
Password: yesmin1

More soon...

Boys:
I'm still searching for good ones, please be patient! 

2 comments:

  1. Good accounts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of them work. :( Someone probably changed the password. I wish people wouldn't do that and share. Well, thanks anyway for at least posting them.
    ~ Lily

    ReplyDelete

Cute Bunny Holding Heart